Newly organized port drivers that work for Toll ratified a first time contract on December 30, 2012. These new members showed up in force at the first General Membership meeting of the new year to take the “Teamster Oath” and were welcomed with open arms by the membership.
Toll Drivers Take The Teamster Oath
Current News, Issues and Events
- Raging Waters Discount Tickets
- DOT Requires Use of Certified Medical Examiners starting in 2014
- DRIVE Campaign Headed for Local 848
- Teamster Local 848 Shop Steward Seminar an overwhelming success!
- MV Transportation Members Ratify “Grand Bargain”
- New Report Exposes Shocking Working Conditions in Port Trucking
Like Us On Face Book
Follow Us On Twitter
If You're Not Part of The Solution, You're Part of the Problem
View Calendar Add Add